Kartell Light Regular Font
- Font Name
- Kartell Light Regular Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) ParaType, Inc., 2006. All rights reserved.
- Kartell type family was designed by Oleg Karpinsky for ParaType in 2006. It consists of three weight styles with corresponding Italics. The Open Type version contains a lot of alternate characters and additional ligatures. Design features: lower contrast between strokes and slim serifs. Kartell is recommended for long text passages at magazines, books and booklets, as well as for headlines, logos, billboards, visit cards, newspaper adds and so on.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 29, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.