Kremlin Pro Semi Expanded Font
- Font Name
- Kremlin Pro Semi Expanded Font
- Font Family
- Kremlin ProKremlin Pro
- Copyright 1995 ParaType Inc., ParaType Ltd. All rights reserved.
- The first version of Kremlin was designed at ParaType (ParaGraph) in 1995 by Tagir Safayev. Based on an informal handwriting. Kremlin is a Russian word for a fortress or a citadel. The reason why the author selected this word for the font name is not quite clear even for him. Probably the appearance of the text line set in this font resembled a tight fence. Later the font was expanded in character set and got two style variations with extended proportions. The suffix 'Pro' in the name was added to distinguish the new version from the previous one. The derivative work was done by Dmitry Kirsanov and Gennady Fridman in 2010. The font is recommended for advertising and display typography.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 04, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.