Kuenstler 165 BT Bold Font
- Font Name
- Kuenstler 165 BT Bold Font
- Font Family
- Kuenstler 165Kuenstler 165
- Copyright 1987-1999 Bitstream Inc. Partial Copyright ParaType Inc. 2008. All rights reserved.
- Bitstream typeface based on Koch Antiqua by Rudolph Koch (Klingspor, 1922). Koch Antiqua, also known as Locarno and Eve, is the most popular face of one of the great lettering artists of the 20th century. This delicate display face has a small x-height, very tall ascenders, and main strokes that taper gracefully downward. Koch-Antiqua appeared extensively in advertising between the wars. A refined letterform, it is best used sparingly for a distinctive look in advertising, book, and job work. Two weights of Cyrillic version including alternative lc characters were developed by Isabella Chaeva and released in 2008 by ParaType.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 29, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.