Lazurski Bold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Lazurski Bold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright © 1993 ParaGraph Intl, © 1998 ParaType Inc., ParaType Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Designed at Polygraphmash type design bureau in 1984 by Vladimir Yefimov, with the addition of demi and demi italic. Based on a hot-metal typeface (1962) by Moscow book designer Vadim Lazurski (1909–1994), inspired by the early 16th century typefaces of Italian Renaissance. The typeface is useful for text and display composition, in fiction and art books. An 'expert set' was added by ParaType (ParaGraph) in 1997.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 29, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.