Leksa Demi Bold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Leksa Demi Bold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2009 by Alexandra Korolkova. All rights reserved.
- Leksa is an oldstyle, even a bit old-fashioned text family in 12 faces, including six upright and six italic ones, from Light to Black, with both oldstyle and tabular digits and true small caps. The typeface works best in the books of classical style, and looks good in both small and large point sizes. One of the main features of the typeface is its professionally-designed Cyrillic which (together with sans-serif companion Leksa Sans) was awarded for excellence in type design at Modern Cyrillic competition in Superfamilies category. The type family was designed and released by Alexandra Korolkova in 2009. In 2011 the fonts were corrected, technically processed and rebuilt in ParaType.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Small Caps, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 22, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.