Leksa Sans Light Italic Font
- Font Name
- Leksa Sans Light Italic Font
- Font Family
- Leksa SansLeksa Sans
- Copyright 2009 by Alexandra Korolkova. All rights reserved.
- Leksa Sans is a humanist sans-serif face with some contrast. The family consists of 14 faces (upright & true italic in seven weights from Extra Light to Black). Designed as a sans-serif companion for Leksa, Leksa Sans works perfectly either with it or alone. It is suitable both for text setting and for short inscriptions. One of the main features of the typeface is its professionally-designed Cyrillic which (together with serif companion Leksa) was awarded for excellence in type design at Modern Cyrillic competition in Superfamilies category. The type family was designed and released by Alexandra Korolkova in 2009. In 2011 the fonts were corrected, technically processed and rebuilt in ParaType.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 22, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.