Little Cecily Font
- Font Name
- Little Cecily Font
- Font Family
- Little CecilyLittle Cecily
- Copyright 2011 ParaType Inc., ParaType Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Typeface Little Cecily ™ was designed on the base of Russian calligraphy sample book for primary schools “Propisi pryamogo pis’ma” (Moscow, 1914). Such kind of scripts was implemented in school programs at the end of 19th — beginning of 20th century. There was an opinion that the straight writing is easier for learning and better for children from a medical point of view. The letterforms of the typeface are characterized by simplified constructions and upright design which distinguishes it from the list of typical school scripts and convey to it a naive charm and originality. The character set covers standard Western and Cyrillic code pages and contains some additional letters from the old Russian orthography. Besides it includes alternative letters that were presented in original book and contextual forms for connected writing. The font was designed by Olga Umpeleva. Released by ParaType in 2011.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 30, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.