Magistral Extra Bold Font
- Font Name
- Magistral Extra Bold Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 1997 ParaType Inc., ParaType Ltd. All rights reserved.
- The first three weights of the family were designed at ParaType (ParaGraph) in 1997 by Dmitry Kirsanov. They were based on the artworks of Moscow graphic designer Andrey Kryukov (1923-1997). The original version was developed by Kryukov in the end of sixties for Russian railways. The proportions and elements of construction was inspired by Eurostile (1962) by Aldo Novarese. For use in advertising and display typography. In 2009 Dmitry together with adding the new styles corrected the old ones and enhanced them with extended character set.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 28, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.