Margon 360 Medium Italic Font
- Font Name
- Margon 360 Medium Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2011 ParaType Inc., ParaType Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Margon is a serif font family with a temperate design -- small serifs, moderate contrast, tiny roundings on the corners made it calm and serene. Margon font family consists of 18 members divided into 4 groups of different proportions marked by indexes 360, 380, 400, 430. These values correspond to densities of sets -- 360 is the widest style, 430 is the most narrow one. The peculiarity of Margon family is a rather small difference in proportions of characters between neighbor groups, it’s less than 10%. Such tiny step gives possibility to select the font that gives the best result in combination of capacity and readability. Margon can be used in book, magazine and newspaper design. It was developed by Natalia Vasilyeva and released by ParaType in 2012.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 30, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.