Narevik Extra Bold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Narevik Extra Bold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2011 ParaType Inc., ParaType Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Typeface family Narevik consists of 7 styles -- 4 uprights (including black) and 3 italics. It’s a type of dynamic low contrast design with slightly rounded triangle serifs and drops which conveys to it a certain peculiarity. The vertical strokes have gentle intasis that brings additional softness to the shapes. The family was created by Armenian designer Manvel Shmavonyan and got its name after his daughters Nare and Arevik. It can be used in text composition as well as in display matters. Released by ParaType in 2011.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 30, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.