NewStandard Bold Italic Font
- Font Name
- NewStandard Bold Italic Font
- Font Family
- New StandardNew Standard
- Copyright (c) ParaType, Inc., 2005. All rights reserved.
- Designed at Polygraphmash type design bureau circa 1940 (project manager Anatoly Shchukin). Based on text typefaces of the late 19th and early 20th centuries of Obyknovennaya ('Common') group. The digital version was developed at ParaType (ParaGraph) in 1996 by Vladimir Yefimov. Initially designed for a collection of works by Lenin, this typeface was widely used in Soviet Union for technical and scientific books, both for text and display.
- Standard, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Numerator, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 02, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.