Petersburg Bold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Petersburg Bold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 1992 ParaType, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Designed at ParaType (ParaGraph) in 1992 by Vladimir Yefimov. Based on Kudryashevskaya Encyclopedicheskaya of Polygraphmash, 1960–74, a typeface by Nikolai Kudryashev and Zinaida Maslennikova. A very lightweight style with neutral letterforms, it is quite space-saving. Excellent for long texts, headings and display typography.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Scientific Inferiors, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 04, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.