Pragmatica Ext Black Obl Font
- Font Name
- Pragmatica Ext Black Obl Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) ParaType, Inc., 2007. All rights reserved.
- The typeface was designed at ParaType (ParaGraph) in 1989-2004 by Vladimir Yefimov and Olga Chaeva. A spin-off from Encyclopedia-4 type family of the Polygraphmash type design bureau (1987, Vladimir Yefimov and Isay Slutsker). Inspired by Helvetica (Neue Haas Grotesk) of Haas typefoundry, 1957 by Eduard Hoffman and Max Miedinger. Based on the 19th century Grotesque designs, Helvetica brought a new level of mathematical accuracy to the sans serif category. Widely used for many applications, from magazines and books to advertising and headlines. 4 basic styles of Pragmatica were developed in 1989 by Vladimir Yefimov. Eight additional styles were developed in 2003 by Olga Chaeva. Condensed styles were developed in 1993-2004 by Vladimir Yefimov, Alexander Tarbeev and Manvel Shmavonyan, with participation of Dmitry Kirsanov. Extended styles were developed in 2004 by Olga Chaeva and Manvel Shmavonyan.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Numerator, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 21, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.