Pragmatica Slabserif Medium Font
- Font Name
- Pragmatica Slabserif Medium Font
- Font Family
- Pragmatica SlabserifPragmatica Slabserif
- Copyright 2011 ParaType Inc., ParaType Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Pragmatica Slabserif was designed as a complement to the popular type family Pragmatica by Vladimir Yefimov and Isabella Chaeva (1989-2004) by addition of square serifs. Inspired by Helserif (Phil Martin, 1978) which was formed in the same way by addition of square serifs to Helvetica (Eduard Hoffman and Max Miedinger, 1957). First sketches of Pragmatica Slabserif were created by Vladimir Yefimov in 1988 during development of Pragmatica. Olga Umpeleva designed the whole slabserif type family of six weights basing on that sketches. All styles of Pragmatica Slabserif coordinate with corresponding Pragmatica styles on metrics, proportions, weights and design. The new family can be used together with Pragmatica and separately. It's convenient for technical texts, for magazines of general nature, for business applications as well as for advertising and display matter. Pragmatica Slabserif was released by ParaType in 2011.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 21, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.