Raleigh BT Extra Bold Font
- Font Name
- Raleigh BT Extra Bold Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c)1987-1992 Bitstream Inc. Partial Copyright (c) 2001, ParaType Ltd. ParaType, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Raleigh was produced in 1977 by Robert Norton based on Carl Dair's Cartier typeface which was designed for the 1969 Montreal World's Fair. It was renamed after Dair's death. Adrian Williams added three weights for a display series, and Robert Norton developed the text versions. A contemporary old style serif with calligraphic features. For use both in text and display typography. Cyrillic version was developed at ParaType in 2001 by Vladimir Yefimov.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 04, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.