Reforma Grotesk Bold Font
- Font Name
- Reforma Grotesk Bold Font
- Font Family
- Reforma GroteskReforma Grotesk
- Copyright 2000 ParaType Inc., ParaType Ltd. All rights reserved.
- The design of Reforma Grotesk fonts is based on the letterforms of Russian pre-revolutionary hand composition typefaces: Uzky Tonky Grotesk («Condensed Thin Sans»), Poluzhirny Knizhny Grotesk («Semibold Book Sans») and Reforma of H. Berthold and O. Lehmann foundries (St. Petersburg). This extra compressed sans serif with distinctive letter shapes is typical for display fonts of the end of 19th and early 20th centuries. For use in advertising and display typography. Rewarded by the “Galina” Prize for the creative exploration of the Russian typographic tradition at “Kyrillitsa’99” international type design competition in Moscow. Designed in 1999 by Albert Kapitonov. Released by ParaType in 2000.
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 22, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.