Revival565 BT Regular Font
- Font Name
- Revival565 BT Regular Font
- Font Family
- Revival 565Revival 565
- Copyright 1990-2003 Bitstream Inc. Partial Copyright ParaType Inc. 2008. All rights reserved.
- Revival 565 is the Bitstream version of type Berling. The face was created by Karl-Erik Forsberg for the Swedish Berling foundry in 1951, with other weights added in 1958. The design is an old style roman, particularly useful for books, journals, and other text applications. Despite the fact that it has higher contrast than most old style typefaces, Berling has the classic features of old style romans with its small x-height, and ascenders that exceed the height of the capital letters. Berling is good for text settings as well as display work. Cyrillic version was developed for ParaType by Manvel Shmavonyan in 2008.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 04, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.