Rossika Light Italic Font
- Font Name
- Rossika Light Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) ParaType,Inc., 2008. All rights reserved.
- Rossika is a four-style typeface designed by Oleg Karpinsky in 2002-2004 for the ParaType company. The general design and some letterforms were borrowed from antique Russian typefaces of XV-XVIII centuries. For example, the upper Cyrillic N has a diagonal stem, a tail of ? character is attached in the center unlike major contemporary designs. Some characters have alternatives. There are several Latin and Cyrillic ligatures. Rossika is intended for logos, headlines and short text blocks: posters, calendars, post cards, diplomas, certificates and the like.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Numerator, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 04, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.