Serp and Molot Font
- Font Name
- Serp and Molot Font
- Font Family
- Serp and MolotSerp and Molot
- Copyright (c) ParaType, Inc., 2007. All rights reserved.
- Designed for ParaType in 2003 by Tagir Safayev. The typeface was inspired by some of the Cyrillic letterforms of Sergey Chekhonin (1878-1936). Chekhonin belonged to the World of Art group, which is so closely associated with the flowering of Russian book and theater design at the beginning of the 20th century. For use in advertising and display typography. Serp & Molot has been adjugded Award of Excellence in Type Design of 'bukva:raz!' ATypI International Type Design Competition, 2001.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 24, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.