Telingater Display Font
- Font Name
- Telingater Display Font
- Font Family
- Telingater DisplayTelingater Display
- Copyright (c) ParaType, Inc., 2005. All rights reserved.
- PT Telingater Display™ was designed in 1959 by a well-known Soviet book designer Solomon Telingater (1903-1969) at Polygraphmash type design bureau. The typeface was awarded the Silver Medal at the International Book Art Exhibition (IBA-59) at Leipzig (Germany) in 1959. Light flared sans serif with calligraphic flavor and low contrast between main strokes and hairlines. For use in title and display typography. The digital version was developed for ParaType in 2001 by Lyubov Kuznetsova.
- Standard, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Ordinals, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 22, 2012
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.