Textbook New Bold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Textbook New Bold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Textbook NewTextbook New
- Copyright 2008 ParaType Inc., ParaType Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Designed for ParaType in 2007 by Isabella Chaeva. The type is based on Bukvarnaya (TextBook) photocomposing version designed in 1987 by Emma Zakharova. The initial Bukvarnaya for metal composition was created at Polygraphmash in 1958 by Elena Tsaregorodtseva. It was developed for primers and the first level school textbooks. An early sans serif ('Grotesque') with half-closed static letterforms. For use in book and magazine typography, advertising and headlines. Also may be useful as screen font.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Aug 31, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.