Titla Cond Light Italic Font
- Font Name
- Titla Cond Light Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) ParaType, Inc., 2009. All rights reserved.
- The name of the font Titla emphasizes it heading and display functionality. At the same time low contrast, narrow proportions, wide variety of weights and clear glyph constructions make it possible to use it for long texts as well. Combination of modern serifs with flexing stems (see n, p,…) brings to the font fresh, informal and noticeable appearance. The character set includes alternative variations and specific 'vertical ligatures' for paired letters that are built with the help of diacritical forms of letters placed above basic ones. This feature also was reflected in the name of the font as Greek 'titlos' means diacritical mark. The font was designed by Oleg Karpinsky and released by ParaType in 2009.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Numerator, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 03, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.