Titla Brus Cond Book Font
- Font Name
- Titla Brus Cond Book Font
- Font Family
- Titla BrusTitla Brus
- Copyright 2011 ParaType Inc., ParaType Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Font family Titla Brus was developed as an extension of Titla, released earlier in 2009. New slab serif family consists of 10 members that present 5 weights from Light to Black and can be used in combination with Titla or by itself in different display matters. Typefaces demonstrate original and catchy way of using serifs -- in some places there are traditional slab serifs, in other places -- one-sided and sometimes there are no serifs in the places where they normally should be. This approach brings to the letter shapes an unusual appearance and peculiarity. Design was developed by Oleg Karpinsky. Released by ParaType in 2011.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 03, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.