Venetian301 Bd BT Regular Font
- Font Name
- Venetian301 Bd BT Regular Font
- Font Family
- Venetian 301Venetian 301
- Copyright 1987-1992 as an unpublished work by Bitstream Inc., Cambridge, MA. All rights reserved. Confidential and proprietary to Bitstream Inc. Copyright (c) ParaType, Inc., 2006. All rights reserved.
- Bitstream version of Centaur type family. Centaur was designed by American book designer Bruce Rogers on the basis of Venetian typefaces of 1470 of Nicolas Jenson. Beautiful Italic based on a face by Ludovico degli Arrighi was developed by Frederic Warde who was an American calligrapher and typography researcher was added as Italic to Centaur. Adapted for mechanical composition by English Monotype in 1929. Its lettershapes owe much to pen-drawn letters of Italian humanist minuscule and cursive. This elegant humanist face is useful for the finest typography both for book text and display matter. Cyrillic version included small caps was developed for ParaType in 2003 by Dmitry Kirsanov.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 04, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.