Zagolovochnaya Regular Font
- Font Name
- Zagolovochnaya Regular Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) ParaType, Inc., 2007. All rights reserved.
- Based on the letterforms of Zagolovochnaya gazetnaya (Newspaper Display) type family of Polygraphmash in 1962 by Iraida Chepil et al. That face was a revival of Cyrillic version of Monotype Caslon designed in the late of 1930s. The artworks of Zagolovochnaya gazetnaya were redrawn by Isay Slutsker (1924-2002) in the late of 1990s. In spite of its name the font is useful both for display and text matter. The digital version developed for ParaType in 2002 by Manvel Shmavonyan.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 04, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.