ZapfElliptical711 BT Regular Font
- Font Name
- ZapfElliptical711 BT Regular Font
- Font Family
- Zapf Elliptical 711Zapf Elliptical 711
- Copyright (c) 1987-1992 as an unpublished work by Bitstream Inc, Cambridge, MA. All rights reserved. Copyright (c) ParaType, Inc., 2007. All rights reserved.
- The Bitstream version of Melior, a twentieth century modern face commissioned by Stempel and designed by Hermann Zapf in 1952. It is based on Zapf’s thoughts about the squared-off circle known as a super-ellipse. The type was originally intended as a newspaper text face by Linotype. Hermann Zapf’s Melior exhibits a robust character through classic and objective forms. Versatile and extremely legible, it can be used for a variety of texts and point sizes. Cyrillic version was developed by Natalya Vasilyeva and licensed by ParaType in 2002.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Numerator, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Sep 04, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.