P22 Morris Ornaments Font
- Font Name
- P22 Morris Ornaments Font
- Font Family
- P22 Morris OrnamentsP22 Morris Ornaments
- 2007 by P22 type foundry, Inc. All rights reserved.
- William Morris (1834-1896) was probably the most influential figure in the decorative arts and private press movements of the late 19th and early 20th century. In reaction to the increasing lack of quality that the industrial revolution brought on, Morris sought a return to the ideals of the medieval craftsman. Dissatisfied with the commercially available typefaces of the day, he undertook the design of the fonts for his books himself.
- Posted by
- P22 Type Foundry
- Posted on
- Sep 19, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.