HWT American Shopworn Font
- Font Name
- HWT American Shopworn Font
- Font Family
- American ChromaticAmerican Chromatic
- Copyright (c) 2012 by P22 type foundry. All rights reserved.
- The HWT American Chromatic set is a multilayered font set that will allow for thousands of possible color and pattern combinations. The original 19th Century Chromatic that this font set is based upon included 2 fonts. The HWT digital version includes 8. The alignment is configured to allow any combination of the 8 fonts to all align when identical text is set and arranged, one on top of the other.
Due to the highly decorative nature of this font set, the character set is limited to upper case only with basic punctuation. Five of the eight fonts in the set can be used individually as variations of the classic Tuscan style of wood type, which is defined by its concave stems and serifs. There are no accented characters also due to the ornate nature of the design and because there were no accents originally intended for this design. This font is best used at sizes of 72 pt or larger and is ideal for a wide array of design uses. For webfont use, CSS with z-index and position will allow for easy online layering.
- Standard, Contextual Alternates
- Posted by
- Hamilton Wood Type Foundry
- Posted on
- Oct 07, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.