- Font Name
- Eucaliptus Font
- Font Family
- v.1.1, Copyright (c) 19952002 TypeArt(R) Foundry Inc. All Rights Reserved. This TypeArt(R) font was designed by Lloyd Springer. "TypeArt" is a registered trademark of the TypeArt Foundry Inc. "Eucaliptus" is a trademark of the TypeArt Foundry Inc.
- Eucaliptus™ is the recreation of a decorative typestyle that was used in package design during the 1940s. The Bold version of this family is the basis of the design. The light version is a secondary face only to be used where finer strokes are essential.
SUGGESTIONS FOR USING EUCALIPTUS™
(1) When using Eucaliptus at smaller point sizes, we suggest that you increase the tracking of the font. At very small point sizes, this font looks particularily good with lots of space between the characters.
(2) This font is intended for use as a display face and works best when set in one or two lines, and at larger point sizes. The results, therefore, of setting these fonts as body text may not always be visually pleasing.
There is a companion family for available which is called Tolstoy™. While some of the Eucaliptus™ characters are duplicated in the companion family, there are numerous character modifications (including a rounding of the tops of the B, b, D, d, P, p, R and r letters...plus special "bitemarks" in the circular characters such as C, c, E, e, F, f, O, o, Q and q). These slight adjustements are enough to make Tolstoy™ a more exciting and distinctive typeface for certain design applications. You can license both families together at a reduced special rate.
FULL CHARACTER SET
Each font in the Eucaliptus™ family has a full character set of 232+ letterforms, with all characters designed in the style of the font.
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Oct 10, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.