Tolstoy Oblique Font
- Font Name
- Tolstoy Oblique Font
- Font Family
- v.1.1, Copyright (c) 19952002 TypeArt(R) Foundry Inc. All Rights Reserved. This TypeArt(R) font was designed by Lloyd Springer. "TypeArt" is a registered trademark of the TypeArt Foundry Inc. "Tolstoy" is a trademark of the TypeArt Foundry Inc.
- The Tolstoy™ family is a variation on our own Eucaliptus™ fonts, with more rounded character tops.
SUGGESTIONS FOR USING TOLSTOY™
(1) When using Tolstoy™ at smaller point sizes, we suggest that you increase the tracking of the font. At very small point sizes, this font looks particularily good with lots of space between the characters.
(2) This font is intended for use as a display face and works best when set in one or two lines, and at larger point sizes. The results, therefore, of setting these fonts as body text may not always be pleasing.
There is a companion family for Tolstoy™, called Eucaliptus™, which is available from the TypeArt Foundry. While the overall flavour of the font is very similar, there are numerous differences which may make Eucaliptus™ the better choice for some design applications. You can license both families together at a reduced special rate.
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
Tolstoy™ and Eucaliptus™ have some notable differences. There are numerous character modifications (including a rounding of the tops of the B, b, D, d, P, p, R and r letters...plus some special "bitemarks" added to the circular characters such as C, c, E, e, F, f, O, o, Q and q). These slight adjustements are enough to make "Tolstoy" a more exciting and distinctive typeface for certain design applications. You can compare the main differences between Tolstoy versus Eucaliptus, by clicking on the "Variations" image on the Tolstoy™ family page of the website.
FULL CHARACTER SET
Each font in the Tolstoy™ family has a full character set of 232+ letterforms, with all characters designed in the style of the font.
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Oct 12, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.