What the Hell Oblique Font
- Font Name
- What the Hell Oblique Font
- Font Family
- What the HellWhat the Hell
- v.1.1, Copyright (c) 19952002 TypeArt(R) Foundry Inc. All Rights Reserved. This TypeArt(R) font was designed by Lloyd Springer. "TypeArt" is a registered trademark of the TypeArt Foundry Inc. "What the Hell?" is a trademark of the TypeArt Foundry Inc.
- What the Hell?™ began as an experiment in proportion. The idea stemmed from the knowledge that typewritten characters are often darker towards the bottom, where the key makes a stronger imprint on the paper. This font is adapted from an early version of Disorder™.
WHY THE NAME?
It comes from the original sample we created for the font, which said:
WILL not LIKE
but WHAT the HELL?
this IS art, MAN!
ALTERNATING CASES AND TIGHT LEADING
We have discovered that these fonts look particularly interesting when you set alternate words in uppercase and then lowercase, etc. Extremely tight leading and angled text lines can also help to create an interesting grunge effect.
FULL CHARACTER SET
Each font in the What the Hell?™ family has a full character set of 232+ letterforms, with all characters designed in the style of the font.
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Oct 12, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.