Ingrid Mono SemiBold Font
- Font Name
- Ingrid Mono SemiBold Font
- Font Family
- Ingrid MonoIngrid Mono
- Copyright (c) 2012 by Joerg Schmitt. All rights reserved.
- The birth of the monospaced types dates back to the past. There was a need for the creation of typesets for typewriters. The difficulty was to align the different glyphs in the same width. This led to particular problems with letters like "M" and "l"; the former seemed to be squeezed into the same width of all letters and the second one appeared way too streched. Despite - or perhaps because of - the impression of the typewriter is still popular with Graphic Designers. The Ingrid Mono font family with a high range of glyphs and symbols has that special appearance.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Glyph Composition/Decomposition, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Ordinals, Ornaments, Stylistic Alternates, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Jorg Schmitt
- Posted on
- Oct 19, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.