Sancoale Slab Norm Light Ital Font
- Font Name
- Sancoale Slab Norm Light Ital Font
- Font Family
- Sancoale SlabSancoale Slab
- Copyright (c) 2010 by Jeremy Dooley. All rights reserved.
- The contemporary feel of the Sancoale superfamily takes a bolder turn with this futuristic slab Built from Sancoale’s successfully simple geometry, Slab’s serif elements and tall x-height give the face an energetic, yet clean figure that easily complements its cousins: Sancoale Softened--a sans with blunted terminals; Sancoale Narrow; and, of course, the original Sancoale itself The weights of each member have been balanced carefully to ensure compatibility with the others, and when used together, the combination creates a powerful design that is easy to identify With weights ranging from the classier Thin to the authoritative Black, Slab opens the door to a range of applications Used in different text sizes, its tech image is legible and neutral enough for longer bodies of copy--both in print and on the web Have a more prominent need The web font also stands out well in a headline or even as a display face Slab’s great personality puts a strong foot forward without giving its reader a kick in the teeth Whatever the task, this font’s one to capture the Zeitgeist into your work All insigne™ fonts are fully loaded with OpenType features Sancoale Slab is also equipped for complex professional typography, including alternates with stems, small caps and plenty of alts, including “normalized” capitals and lowercase letters The face includes a number of numeral sets, including fractions, old-style and lining figures with superiors and inferiors OpenType-capable applications such as Quark or the Adobe suite can take full advantage of automatically replacing ligatures and alternates You can find these features demonstrated in the pdf brochure Included are small caps, fractions, old-style and lining numbers, scientific superior/inferior figures, complete ordinal and inferior alphabet, and a set of symbols and arrows The Sancoale family also includes the glyphs to support a wide range of languages, including Central, Eastern and Western European languages In all, Sancoale Slab supports over 40 languages that use the extended Latin script, making the new addition a great choice for multi-lingual publications.
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Oldstyle Figures, Small Caps, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Dec 05, 2012
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.