HWT Roman Extended Lightface Font
- Font Name
- HWT Roman Extended Lightface Font
- Font Family
- Roman Extended LightfaceRoman Extended Lightface
- Copyright (c) 2012 by P22 type foundry. All rights reserved.
- The Roman alphabet has seen endless variations in interpretations of its classical form, and various wood type styles managed to explore everything from XXX condensed to hyper extended and expanded. This delicate and handsomely proportioned extended Roman was issued by Page Manufacturing Co. in 1872 and released as simply "No. 251" after Page was acquired by Hamilton. It is a rare font to find in print shops, most likely due to the very fine lines that would no doubt be less durable that bolder gothic jobbing fonts. While being quite wide, it still holds the elegant grace of wide Romans such as Craw Modern. This new digitization features a full Western and Eastern European Charcater set as well as ligatures and alternate characters.
- Standard, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- Hamilton Wood Type Foundry
- Posted on
- Jan 09, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.