Port Regular Decorated Font
- Font Name
- Port Regular Decorated Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2012 by Joao Oliveira / www.onrepeat.net. All rights reserved.
- Port is an experimental Didone typeface with a modern twist, inspired in the well known forms of typography masters such as Bodoni and Didot and the exuberance and elegance of calligraphy typefaces. Port melts the straight lines and strong contrasts of the Didone typefaces with the elegant lines of calligraphy in a geometric way, resulting in exuberant characters with geometric swashes that can be combined in countless ways.
The result of this experiment is Port, an unique display typeface meant to be used on big sizes and it's main perk is the amount of alternative characters it features. Port is Open-Type programmed and includes hundreds of alternates, from swashes to titling alternates, ligatures and stylistic sets with each character having a thin version of itself, giving complete freedom to all your creative needs.
Port family members include various styles: Port Regular, being the base version and meant to be used on big sizes, Port Regular Decorated, containing ornamentated and more extravagant characters, Port Medium and Port Medium Regular, designed for the occasions you need more thickness and the decoration variants: Port Ornaments, containing a wide set of elements meant for the creation of fillets, vignettes and fleurons, resulting in an almost infinite number of possible combinations to embellish your designs and Port Words, a set of some of the most common words used in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Portuguese.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Standard Ligatures, Stylistic Alternates, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Joao Oliveira
- Posted on
- Jan 25, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.