Business Penmanship Font
- Font Name
- Business Penmanship Font
- Font Family
- Business PenmanshipBusiness Penmanship
- Copyright (c) 2009 by Alejandro Paul. All rights reserved.
- Business Penmanship is an ode to the business handwriting from the era penmanship was a highly-valued part of business education and practice.
In the early 1800s, Platt Rogers Spencer (1800-1864) created what would become the most widely accepted and prized cursive writing method used in business. Before the American Civil War, Spencer was the undisputed king of handwriting. He was also an outspoken supporter of American business education. By the late 1800s business education included some focus on penmanship, and there were many colleges that specialized in it. One of the most influential penmanship schools was founded by Charles Paxton Zaner and his partner E. W. Bloser. Later on, in the early 1900s Austin Palmer introduced the Palmer Method of business penmanship, and it soon became the most popular handwriting system in the United States.
Business Penmanship is a single feature-rich font that includes over 1200 characters, covering ligatures, alternates, a large set of beginning and ending extensions, as well as a wide range of Latin-based languages, including Turkish and the languages of Central and Eastern Europe and the Baltic region. To take advantage of all the OpenType features included in the font, please use within programs that support such advanced typography.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Ordinals, Ornaments, Stylistic Alternates, Superscript, Swash, Titling Alternates
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Mar 05, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.