Transat Standard Oblique Font
- Font Name
- Transat Standard Oblique Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2011-2013 by Greg Shutters & Typetanic Fonts. All rights reserved.
- Transat is a geometric sans serif typeface, with caps inspired by Art Deco signage — found inside the "Gare Maritime" (literally "sea station") ocean liner terminals in both Le Havre and Cherbourg, France, in the early 1930s. The name “Transat” is the common shortening of “Compagnie Générale Transatlantique,” the company that operated majestic ocean liners like the SS Normandie out of Le Havre from 1862–1974.
Transat includes many OpenType features, such as ligatures (ff/ft/fft), small capitals, case sensitive forms, stylistic alternates, arbitrary fractions, and a full compliment of proportional, tabular, and oldstyle figures.
The typeface, released in 5 weights (including optically-corrected obliques) is perfect for display usage, and the standard and medium weights are also well-suited for short-to-medium length text settings.
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Typetanic Fonts
- Posted on
- Mar 05, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.