Columbia Titling Bold Font
- Font Name
- Columbia Titling Bold Font
- Font Family
- Columbia TitlingColumbia Titling
- Copyright (c) 2013 by Greg Shutters & Typetanic Fonts. All rights reserved.
- Columbia Titling is an titling-caps display family based on wide Clarendon-style wood type and industrial signage design from the late-19th and early-20th Century.
Columbia Titling includes a small set of OpenType features, including both tabular and proportional figures, special superscript ordinal suffixes, underlined superscript alternate letters, and OpenType fractions. Columbia Titling can have a ‘period feel’ depending on its use, but is fresh enough to use in contemporary designs, like magazine headlines, invitations, or stationary.
The typeface — released in four weights — takes its name from the historic S.S. Columbia, a steamboat launched in 1903. Lettering found on the ship's wheelhouse provided initial inspiration for Columbia Titling.
- Posted by
- Typetanic Fonts
- Posted on
- Mar 05, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.