Alexander Quill Font
- Font Name
- Alexander Quill Font
- Font Family
- Alexander QuillAlexander Quill
- Copyright (c) Canada Type 2012. Designed by Jim Rimmer. All rights reserved.
- Alexander Quill was originally designed in the early 1980s to be cut in 14 point for casting into foundry type for the setting and printing of limited edition books at Pie Tree Press, Jim Rimmer's private sanctum.
This alphabet exhibits traditional calligraphic tension, which helps its simple, somewhat octagonal forms play well together for an easy read. Its setting expresses a dramatic sense of history or fantasy.
Alexander Quill was updated and remastered for the latest technologies in 2012. It comes with plenty of built-in alternates, a glyphset of over 410 characters, and supports the majority of Latin-based languges.
20% of this font's revenues will be donated to the the a GDC scholarship fund, supporting higher typography education in Canada.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Fractions, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Superscript
- Posted by
- Canada Type
- Posted on
- Mar 19, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.