- Font Name
- Roma Font
- Font Family
- Roman Extended LightfaceRoman Extended Lightface
- Copyright 2011 Thomas Lincoln. Published by Canada Type. All rights reserved.
- Tom Lincoln’s award-winning type design work since the 1960s has been one way or another of expressing his fascination for the Roman majuscules inscribed at the base of the Trajan Column in Rome. This time he has really outdone himself by bringing us Roma, a definitive, contemporary, mature sans serif expression of those majuscules.
With Roma, Lincoln is not satisfied with simply creating a proper “Trajan Sans”. He goes on to make it a family of four weights, with built-in small caps and oldstyle figures, then he really goes to town with the options he makes available for shading and multi-color settings. Precise renderings of the Roma capitals are provided in different fonts that can function individually or be layered atop each other for two- or three-color treatments.
The Roma family comes with extended language support that spans the majority of Latin-based languages. For more information on the design, complete character sets, technological features, and print tests, consult the accompanying PDF.
- Standard, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Small Caps
- Posted by
- Canada Type
- Posted on
- Mar 13, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.