King Wood Unicase Medium Font
- Font Name
- King Wood Unicase Medium Font
- Font Family
- King WoodKing Wood
- Copyright (c) 2012 Kevin King. Published by Canada Type. All rights reserved.
- King Wood is a gothic wood type with a Tuscan flair. Equally at home in the west or the east, it manages to take reference of its ancestors in forging an identity of its own.
King Wood is a great choice for the typographer looking for all of the aesthetic qualities of wood typefaces and the solid impact and functionality of gothic poster faces. Each of the three weights comes with a unicase variation, complete with ten biforms and their corresponding composites, which can be used interchangeably with the main capitals, and a standard lowercase in the three main fonts, allowing for several options when applying the typeface. The font has been drawn with minimal contrast in order to allow for a dense color and impactful appearance. Further distinction is given by deliberately wrapping sharp cut exterior forms around curved counter shapes, expressing tension and a personality impossible to ignore.
And, as everyone knows, no good wood type is complete without some ornaments to complement the setting. This is why we are giving the King Wood Extras font away free with any single or family purchase.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Stylistic Alternates
- Posted by
- Canada Type
- Posted on
- Mar 29, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.