Stat Display Pro Light Negative Font
- Font Name
- Stat Display Pro Light Negative Font
- Font Family
- Stat Display ProStat Display Pro
- Copyright 2012 by Jure Kozuh (Grafikarna). All rights reserved.
- Stat Display Pro is an information design sans serif type family legible in circumstances of low visibility. Its large character set with multiple weights is defined by optimal size ratio, distinctive letter shapes, wide aperture and balanced counters.
Stat Display Pro remains legible in unfavorable circumstances of distance, size, movement and similar. It contains nearly 700 glyphs, including diacritics, ligatures, small caps, old–style figures, arrows and more. This enables it to achieve wide language support.
It consists of four main (Light, Regular, Medium, Bold) and four secondary, negative weights (Light Negative, Regular Negative, Medium Negative, Bold Negative) which are accompanied by their corresponding obliques.
Stat Display Pro type family has higher than average x height (72% of cap height) which is accompanied by matching ascender and descender size ratios. With its distinctive letter shape detail it minimizes the possibility of letter shape confusion, while optimizing legibility with wide aperture and balanced counters.
Its main intended use is information design, where it, with its characteristics, meets the requirements of wayfinding, infographics, table setting and much, much more.
The development of the type family was based on research in legibility to achieve highly legible letter shapes, while not diminishing their visual character.
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Proportional Figures, Required Ligatures, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Jure Kozuh
- Posted on
- Apr 01, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.