Corporate A Condensed Light Font
- Font Name
- Corporate A Condensed Light Font
- Font Family
- Corporate A CondensedCorporate A Condensed
- (URW)++,Copyright 2008 by (URW)++ Design &
- The Corporate ASE typeface trilogy was designed by Prof. Kurt Weidemann, a well-known German designer and typographer, from 1985 until 1990.
This superb trilogy consisting of the Corporate A (Antiqua), Corporte S (Sans Serif), and Corporate E (Egyptian) is a design program of classical quality, perfectly in tune with each other. Weidemann says: “My ASE trilogy, quite like triplets, is in perfect harmony and covers all needs of modern typography!”
Initially exclusively designed for DaimlerChrysler as a corporate font, the ASE trilogy may be now licensed and used without restriction. URW++ digitized the ASE for DaimlerChrysler and Prof. Weidemann and is the exclusive licencing agent for this outstanding and extremely popular typeface program.
Meanwhile, URW++ enhanced the Corporate ASE family in regular, bold, italic, and bold italic by Greek, Cyrillic, and all additional Latin characters to cover Eastern Europe including the Baltic Rim, Romania and Turkey. Corporate ASE in regular, bold, italic, and bold italic is now available in the WGL 4 character complement.
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Apr 23, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.