Bookmania Light Italic Font
- Font Name
- Bookmania Light Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2011 by Mark Simonson. All rights reserved.
- Bookmania (2011) is a revival of Bookman Oldstyle (1901) and the Bookmans of the 1960s, but with all the features you would expect in a modern digital font family.
5 weights: Light, Regular, Semibold, Bold, and Black
Matching italics for all weights
Matching small caps for all weights*
Over 680 swash characters*
35 optional ligatures*
Lining and old style figures (both proportional and tabular)*
Full “f” ligature set*
Extended language support (Unicode support required), including all the swash and alternate characters
Important: Features of Bookmania marked with an asterisk (*) require OpenType advanced typography support in order to work (swashes, especially). It works best with applications like Adobe Creative Suite and QuarkXPress. In other applications, features may be inaccessible. A “glyph” palette or window is required to access all but the basic swash variants. Check your application’s user guide for availability of these features.
- Standard, Capitals to Small Caps, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Swash, Tabular Figures
- Posted by
- Mark Simonson
- Posted on
- Apr 23, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.