Filmotype Parade Condensed Font
- Font Name
- Filmotype Parade Condensed Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2013 by Charles Gibbons for Font Diner Inc. All rights reserved.
- Introduced by Filmotype in 1955, Filmotype Parade was released to compliment to its slimmer cousin Filmotype Orlando and afford Filmotype’s customers the ability to set the same playful casual look in an extra wide setting. This Free Style typeface captures a relaxed casual sho-card lettering style popular in grocery store and auto dealership advertising of the mid-1950s.
Type designer Charles Gibbons expanded and developed a full range of styles based on exploring a variety of useful width variations. While it had been Filmotype’s practice to generate width variant typefaces using camera stretching techniques, Gibbons instead mastered each alphabet at its native width and expanded weights to create exceptional typesetting throughout the family.
The Filmotype Parade typeface was developed from the original font filmstrips and each additional weight was created as an inspired original. Each Filmotype Parade family member includes a full international character complement, automatic fractionals, ordinals, and a host of alternate characters in dynamic OpenType format.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Subscript, Superscript
- Posted by
- Posted on
- May 18, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.