Diamonds Light Italic Font
- Font Name
- Diamonds Light Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright (c) 2012 by Hannes von Doehren. All rights reserved.
- The Diamonds type family was designed by Hannes von Döhren in 2012. It is an experimental search for geometric new letterforms, which are still easy to read and generate some unexpected attention. Hannes wanted to create a straight and clear typeface but pull away from the path of classic and well learned letter shapes.
The Diamonds type family is equipped for complex, professional typography. The OpenType fonts have an extended character set to support Central and Eastern European as well as Western European languages. Each font includes alternate letters, fractions, scientific superior/inferior figures and a set of arrows and geometric forms.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Localized Forms, Numerator, Ordinals, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript
- Posted by
- HVD Fonts
- Posted on
- May 26, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.