Substance Bold Italic Font
- Font Name
- Substance Bold Italic Font
- Font Family
- Copyright 2013 by Marcus Sterz. All rights reserved.
- The grotesque workhorse: Substance, the new typeface designed by Marcus Sterz, fulfills the primary role of emphasizing content. Containing 8 weights + italics (800+ glyphs each) Substance is a workhorse with loads of subtle OpenType features (small caps, a choice of lining, tabular and old style figures, numerators, denominators, tabular figures and signs, fractions, ligatures), 21 currency signs and a diversity of symbols and arrows. Substance provides everything you need for demanding briefs like signage or corporate design.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Capitals to Small Caps, Contextual Alternates, Case Sensive Forms, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Ordinals, Proportional Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Small Caps, Subscript, Superscript, Tabular Figures, Slashed Zero
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jun 03, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2016 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.