YWFT Formation UltraLight Font
- Font Name
- YWFT Formation UltraLight Font
- Font Family
- YWFT FormationYWFT Formation
- Copyright (c) 2002 by YouWorkForThem. All rights reserved.
- Influenced by an appreciation for Ed Ruscha and AutoCAD, YWFT Formation is an extensive typeface design that takes those principles and applies them in a unique way. Despite having a machine-like, masculine slickness on the surface, YWFT Formation can also be quite feminine and slim when using the Thin and ExtraLight weights. YWFT Formation has been used numerous times by ESPN and the magazines W. and Wired. YWFT Formation was originally designed in 1999, and converted to Opentype in 2010.
- Posted by
- Designed by
- Posted on
- Aug 30, 2004
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App & ePub
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2018 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.