Cooper Black Italic Pro Font
- Font Name
- Cooper Black Italic Pro Font
- Font Family
- Cooper Black Italic ProCooper Black Italic Pro
- Copyright (c) Ian Lynam, 2013. All rights reserved.
- Cooper Black Italic Pro is a digital interpretation of Oz Cooper’s original Cooper Black Italic that features OpenType swash caps as alternate glyphs alongside the full upper and lower case character set. Just as Cooper Black Italic were originally founded with the swash capitals as separate alternate characters, the swash capitals are included in the font as additional glyphs. Included are swash capitals for I, K, L, W, and X, not included in Cooper's original design.
Originally released in 1926, Cooper Black Italic has gone on to help define the American vernacular design aesthetic through its copious, billowing appearance. Cooper Black Italic Pro's characters are drawn from Oz Cooper's original drawings and do not feature the odd curves that most digital versions of the typeface have.
The typeface is spaced and kerned for maximum usability.
- Standard, Standard Ligatures
- Posted by
- Posted on
- Jul 08, 2013
- Licensing available
- Desktop, WebFont, Mobile App, ePub & Stock Art
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.