Grafolita Script Medium Font
- Font Name
- Grafolita Script Medium Font
- Font Family
- Grafolita ScriptGrafolita Script
- Copyright (c) 2013 by Rui Abreu, Portugal. All rights reserved. Designed by Rui Abreu.
- Grafolita is a type family of three fonts. It offers great versatility in composing layouts with different point sizes, as it allows the user to balance the weights between bigger and smaller letters.
Grafolita Script originally started in its bold weight, as a costum font for Grafolita®, a brand of letterpress products. It was later developed in to a fully functional OpenType typeface with 3 grades, named: regular, medium and bold.
Grafolita is a warm and casual typeface that evokes the liveliness of writing, but doesn't try to emulate it. It assumes its mechanical side, with carefully uniformed shapes and letter connections that avoid having special ligatures or alternate letters that would be needed otherwise. Besides the great advantage of having three weights available, Grafolita Script’s OpenType goodies include six figures styles. That allows for combining numbers and currency symbols in different sizes and baseline-relative positions.
- Standard, Access All Alternates, Contextual Alternates, Discretionary Ligatures, Denominator, Terminal Forms, Fractions, Historical Forms, Standard Ligatures, Lining Figures, Localized Forms, Numerator, Oldstyle Figures, Stylistic Alternates, Scientific Inferiors, Superscript
- Posted by
- Rui Abreu
- Posted on
- Jul 17, 2013
- Product Ranking
- Highest Rank Achieved
The Original Creative Marketplace
Copyright © 2002-2017 YouWorkForThem. All Rights Reserved.